Austria Gold 100 Coronas Coin BU (Random)
Austria Gold 100 Coronas Coin BU (Random) Product Details
These large Gold 100 Coronas from the Austrian Mint containing almost a full ounce of Gold are popular among investors for their high Gold content. Additionally, collectors value the classic, regal design of Franz Josef I.
- Contains .9802 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective packaging. Dates will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.
- These coins will be any 100 Corona Gold coin, which could potentially be from 1909 to the 1915 restrikes. Selection will be our choice based on dates available on hand.
- Obverse: Each coin depicts a right facing bust of Austrian Emperor and Hungarian King Franz Josef I.
- Reverse: A regal design that displays the coat of arms of Austria superimposed over a crowned imperial double-headed eagle.
- Minted at the Austrian Mint.
Protect your coin in style by purchasing a display box recommended for this coin.
Containing .9802 oz of Gold, it is easy to see why these Austrian 100 Corona Gold coins are a favorite of world coin investors.
Add some of these vintage Austrian Gold coins to your cart today!
Austrian-Hungarian 100 Corona Gold Coins
Despite being a long-lived piece of history you can hold in your hand, Austrian 100 Corona Gold coins are nevertheless in remarkably good condition. With their high Gold content, excellent condition, historical value and Gold premiums typically well below coins of comparable Gold weight in the market, these Austrian Gold coins can be a bargain Precious Metals investment. These unique Gold coins were struck between 1908 and 1914 and again for the 1915 100 Corona Gold coin restrikes. Each bears the rightward-facing profile of Emperor of Austria and King of Hungary, Franz Josef.